A spa party happens when multiple services or spa packages are booked on the same day for three or more people. With enough advance notice (preferably 4 weeks), we can accommodate up to four guests per service hour with a combination of Spa Services.
Contact the Spa
by phone 360-631-5782
or email email@example.com
to coordinate these events.
To ensure that you enjoy a truly enjoyable visit with us, please make yourself aware of our policies and procedures described below.
Contact us today and let us know the number of guests in your part and the type of services you are interested in. We are able to accomodate up to six or seven guests for multiple services.
Let us make this happen for you TODAY!
- A credit card number is necessary to hold the booking times and dates of parties and multiples services.
- Full payment is due on the day of the scheduled event.
- To ensure a successful set up, we recommend that you book your event or services at least four weeks in advance.
When to Arrive
- Guests will need to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled services to fill out any preliminary intake information.
- In order to honor each guest’s experience, late arrivals (including the time for preliminary intake) will receive only the remaining time of their appointment.
Scheduling and Cancellations
- We require ten days’ advance notice in writing (letter or email) for all group gathering changes or cancellations.
- Failure to cancel prior to the 10-day period will result in a charge to your card holding the party package for 50% of the scheduled services.
- In the event of late cancellations or no shows, your card on file will be charged for the entire service value.
- Introductory Rates do not apply for special events and group parties of three or more guests.
- The Spa accepts all major credit cards, check or cash.
- A gratuity of 15% will be added to all multiple services and special event packages.
- Spa treatments, multiple services and special event packages are not refundable.
- Gift cards may be used for all treatments and products. Gift cards may not be used to hold special events and party packages.
- Any payment not received at the time of service will be subject to a late charge of 10% of the amount due or $20, whichever is greater.