Please make yourself aware of our spa guidelines, which have been designed to ensure you have a truly enjoyable visit with us. Using your Spa Voice will help maintain the calming atmosphere that we have created for you. To preserve the tranquility of the spa, please silence cell phones when you enter. We respectfully request that you arrive at least five minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Appointments may be booked through our website or by phone during business hours.
- A credit card is required to hold all appointments for all new guests and online bookings.
- We accept cash, checks, credit cards and Camano Island Day Spa gift certificates.
- Tips may be paid in cash or charged to your credit card. 15-20% is customary, however, the amount you leave is truly at your discretion.
If you are late for a scheduled appointment, there are two options:
– You may opt to shorten your treatment.
– You may reschedule your appointment
– If you are not feeling well, just call and reschedule to avoid the $25 cancellation fee
In booking and confirming your appointment, you agree to the following:
- Knowingly and willingly consent to have Spa service(s) during the COVID-19 pandemic. You understand that due to frequency of visits of other clients, the characteristics of the virus, and the characteristics of services, that there is an elevated the risk of contracting the virus by merely being in the Spa.
- To prevent the spread of contagious viruses and to help protect each other, you understand that you will need to follow the Spa’s strict guidelines.
- The CDC , OSHA, and DOH recommend social distancing of at least 6 feet.
- You verify that I have not traveled outside the United States in the past 14 days to countries that have been affected by COVID-19.
- You confirm that I have not traveled domestically within the United States by commercial airline, bus or train within the past 14 days.
- You have no known illness or symptoms currently (I.e. shortness of breath, fever, dry cough, loss of taste or smell, runny nose, sore throat)
- You have not been around anyone that I have known to be sick within the last 2-4 weeks.
Cancellation Policy: We understand that occasionally you may have to cancel an appointment with us. You will receive an email or text the day before each appointment as confirmation. As a courtesy to our clients and staff, it is policy for all clients to give 24-hour notice of cancellation. Failure to do so will result in a $25 charge of your scheduled treatment.
Refunds: Services are non-refundable. Skin care products must be returned within 30 days of purchase. Skin care products are not refundable if opened or expired. Products must be returned within 30 days with receipt.
Packages: Packages are not refundable.
Gift Cards: Purchase Gift cards for any treatment, package or spa products from the Spa or the online store.
Terms of Membership: If you choose to join the Spa Club, an automatic monthly payment is set up on a credit card. Your payment is then added to your account as a credit balance, which you use when you come in for your scheduled service. As a member you are receiving a discounted rate for services and products This requires a one-year commitment. Your membership may be shared with a family member (for monthly membership services only). Monthly services may be rolled over for one month. Services may be used only after the payment is made. All Membership payments to Camano Island Day Spa are final and non-refundable. Termination of your Membership can be made after the expiration of the 12-month minimum commitment and upon thirty (30) days written notice, either by mail, to the spa or by email. Your membership will automatically renew each year unless you direct us otherwise. Early cancellation of membership will result in a $30 termination fee.
Default/Remedies: If your credit card is declined, you will receive an email from us. Please make sure to resolve the issue promptly. Any monthly payment received more than ten (10) days after the due date shall be subject to a late charge of ten percent (10%) of the amount due or $25.00, whichever is greater.
Treatment Results: Some services may require multiple treatments for positive results. The total number of treatments may vary between individuals.
Thank you for reading this!